2 cups dried tri-colored fusilli or 2 cups
3/4 cup cubed swiss cheese or 3/4 cup cheddar cheese or 3/4 cup
thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup creamy roasted garlic salad dressing or 1/2 cup
peppercorn ranch dressing
chunk tuna in water, drained
1 (7 ounce) jars
roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
romaine lettuce leaf
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, peas, celery and basil, AND tuna and peppers. (Thanks Sandylee for catching this).
- Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Cover and chill for 2 - 8 hours.
- To serve, stir in a few tablespoons additional salad dressing, if necessary, to moisten pasta mixture.
- Arrange romaine leaves in salad bowl or on chilled dinner plates.
- Top with pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with cashews.