lamb chops, 3/4 to 1 1/4 inch thick
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
Herbes de Provence
- Nick edges of chops in several places to prevent curling.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons Herbes de provence.
- Rub seasonings into chops.
- Grill over high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- The chops should register 135 degrees at the thickest part.
- Transfer to a platter and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining herbs.