1 (10 ounce) cans
condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 1/2 cups
extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, warm soup and add milk; stir. Add 1/4 of cheese to soup and remove mixture from heat when cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Add macaroni and tomatoes to soup; stir and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 40 minutes or until the cheese is a golden brown; serve.