boneless beef top sirloin steak
2 (3 ounce) packages
beef-flavor ramen noodles
frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
( i use soy if i run out of oyster)
- Partially freeze beef and slice into thin strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice and 2 teaspoons cornstarch and stir to blend. ( this becomes your noodle soaking liquid).
- Add sliced beef, stir, and set aside.
- Discard one of the seasoning packets. ( you only need one).
- Break ramen noodles into pieces and place in large bowl, sprinkle with contents of one of the seasoning packets and cover with 4 cups boiling water. Stir and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Add onion and stir fry until crisp tender, 2-4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry until crisp tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Then add beef mixture and stir-fry until beef is cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of the noodle soaking liquid, the oyster sauce, and 1 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Drain the ramen noodles, discarding remaining soaking liquid.
- Add the oyster sauce liquid to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add the drained ramen noodles.
- Cook and stir until the mixture is thickened and heated through.