( your favorite)
peanut butter, divided
( chunky or smooth)
chocolate chips, divided
cooking cooking spray
- Spread 1 tbsp peanut butter on each piece of bread.
- Spread 2 tsp jelly on 2 of the 4 pieces of bread with peanut butter on them.
- Sprinkle each piece of bread with jelly with 1/2 of the chocolate chips and top with a piece of bread with only peanut butter.
- You should have 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, each with chocolate chips in them.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Quickly spray each side of the sandwiches with your cooking spray.
- Place in hot pan and grill until golden brown.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool for a couple minutes so kids tongues don't get burned.