yellow cake mix, any brand
mini chocolate chip
- Put cake mix in large bowl.
- Add oil, water, eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat until well-blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray large bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Let cool in pan at least 1 hour.
- Invert pan onto serving platter to release cake.
- Ice if desired with following icing: 3 Tablespoons melted butter mixed with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar and around 2 tablespoons whipping cream.