chicken breasts, cubed
0.5 (500 ml) cans
- Sauté the chicken in oil of your choice on medium heat until the pink is gone.
- Put the chicken onto a plate with paper towel over it to drain the oil off the chicken. Wash the pan.
- Put the chicken back in the clean pan on medium low heat and add coconut milk.
- Stir in the soya sauce, brown sugar, and salt. Taste and add more as necessary.
- Take the leaves off the sprig, chop and add to chicken.
- Stir every so often and just allow to heat to desired temperature. (Best warm).
- Serve with rice and “Rosemary Vegetable Kabobs”.