1 1/2 lbs
parmesan cheese, grated
bottled ranch salad dressing
- Remove wing tips. Cut or separate wing portions. If wet, pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine onion powder, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, cornmeal and parmesan cheese.
- In separate small bowl pour ranch dressing. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper.
- Dip wing portions into ranch dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken wings onto a sprayed or greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until light brown.
- Note: Flour may be substituted for breadcrumbs.