cauliflower, separated into flowerets
1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
( I use light)
dried onion flakes
( Cheddar or a mix of cheddar and monterey jack)
Ritz cracker, crushed
( I use reduced fat)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until just barely tender. Plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
- Spray a square casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, onion flakes, pepper and cheese.
- Place well-drained cauliflower in casserole dish.
- Cover cauliflower with soup mixture.
- Sprinkle Ritz cracker crumbs all over top.
- Bake until bubbly - about 15 minutes.