236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened or 236.59 ml
- Heat oven to 350°F Use a silpat or parchment paper on your cookie sheets for best results.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter,sugar and honey in a mixer until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, mixing on low just until incorporated.
- Stir in oats and cherries by hand.
- Scoop tablespoon sized drops onto a cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Watch very closely the last 2 minutes, they go from done to over done very quickly.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack.