boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup finely crushed crisp rice cereal or 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the flour, salt, pepper in a shallow dish/zipped baggie.
- Beat egg lightly with water, place in seperate shallow dish.
- Place crushed cereal crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Rinse chicken.
- Dip chicken in flour mix, coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
- Dip chicken in egg mix, coat evenly.
- Roll chicken in cereal crumbs.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Do not turn while baking.