1 (16 ounce) containers vanilla frosting or 1 (16 ounce) containers
( Rabbit peeps)
1 (4 1/2 ounce) packages
peach ring gummy candies
( cut in half)
M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Unwrap Swiss cake rolls and put on flat surface to work on.
- Place contents of frosting container in quart-sized ziploc bag; press all air out, seal and snip corner off end.
- Cut a shallow V shape in bottom of Peeps so they sit flat on cake rolls.
- Add small amount of frosting to bottom of Peeps and stick on almost to the back of cake rolls.
- Take halved peach gummy slices and add small dabs of frosting to cut end and stick down behind Peep as the "back of the seat".
- Next, add small dab of frosting to Lifesavers and stick down in front of Peep on a slight angle for steering wheel.
- Take 2 matching M&M's and adhere to front of cake roll as the headlights.
- Take 4 matching Spree candies (or equivalent) and use frosting to adhere them two to each long side of cake roll as the tires.
- Repeat with all cake rolls.