3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
chopped green onion
1 -2 tablespoon
( to taste)
- Melt butter over med. high heat.
- Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except yogurt. Make sure you stir the green onions into the sauce at this point. The release of these flavors as it warms is what makes the sauce!
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens (3 to 5 minutes).
- Stir in yogurt and heat through.
- Serve over baked or sauteed chicken breast.