2 lbs pork chops (approximately 6 chops) or 2 lbs
pork ribs, cut in serving sizes
white onion, sliced
apricot pineapple preserves
- Mix the rub in a small bowl.
- Rub it in the meat on both sides and set aside.
- If the meat used does not have fat, heat two tablespoons of oil in a large fry pan.
- Lightly brown the meat.
- Place in a greased overproof dish or pan with lid.
- Saute the white sliced onions and set aside.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and add the one remaining tblsp of oil in a saucepan and heat until the sauce starts to simmer. Stir, turn low and taste. Add more hot sauce if desired.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Pour sauce over chops or ribs, turning them to cover with sauce.
- Pour onions over the meat.
- You may use foil for a cover if desired.
- Cook for 1 hour.