chicken parts, on bone with skin
1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup
shallots, finely chopped
lemon slices, coarsely chopped
garlic clove, finely chopped
- Sprinkle chicken generously with pepper.
- Combine all marinade ingredients and stir to blend well.
- Sprinkle cornstarch on a plate and toss chicken pieces to coat, shaking off any excess.
- Transfer the coated pieces of chicken to the marinade and let marinate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with oil and bake uncovered, basting occasionally, for 1 1/4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked and juices run clear.