- Plaace 1/4 cup wheat berries in a quart canning jar(or similar regular jar) and fill with lukewarm water.
- Place a double thickness of cheesecloth over the mouth and secure with jar ring or rubber band.
- Drain water through the cheesecloth, fill again, and let soak for 2 hours.
- Drain, rinse again and drain.
- Place jar on it's side in a dark place.
- Rinse and drain twice a day for 2-4 days, or until 2 cups of sprouts are formed. Place the sprouts in a colander, rinse with cold water, drain and store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. Enjoy!