1 1/4 cups
sugar, blend for baking
1 1/2 teaspoons
3 3/4 teaspoons
2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups
canned unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
1/2 cup pecans or 1/2 cup
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar blend.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut.
- Transfer to two 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.