zucchini, thinly sliced
frozen corn, thawed
vidalia onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups
monterey jack cheese, grated
1 -15 ounce
chunky salsa, drained
1 (7 ounce) jars
roasted red peppers, drained & patted dry
fresh cilantro, shredded
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees; and brush 2 shallow baking pans with oil.
- Arrange zucchini in one layer in one pan, and the onion and corn in the other pan. Sprinkle vegetables with salt & pepper to taste and roast on 2 racks in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Stir corn and switch positions of pans in oven. Roast vegetables 5 minutes more, or until lightly browned.
- While vegetables are roasting, stir together ricotta, 1 cup Monterey jack, cumin, salt & pepper.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Trim tortillas into rectangles to fit pan. Cover bottom of loaf pan with 2 tortillas overlapping in the middle.
- Spread 1/4 cup salsa over tortillas and top with 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 peppers, 1/2 onion corn mixture and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- Make another layer of tortillas and vegetables in the same manner.
- Top with remaining 2 tortillas, salsa, Monterey jack and cilantro.
- Cover lasagna with oiled foil and bake in middle of oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until heated through.
- Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving. Cut in slices and serve with lime.
- Easily doubled.