leg of lamb
potato, peeled and cut into wedges
onion, peeled and cut into wedges
lemon, juice of
garlic cloves, crushed
all purpose Greek seasoning
preserved lemon, rind only chopped
- Brown the lamb in the sunflower oil in a fry pan.
- Meanwhile place potatoes, onions, garlic and chopped preserved lemon in crockpot.
- Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper and fresh lemon juice.
- Place browned lamb on top of potatoes and season with greek seasoning.
- Cook on high for 2 hours and low for 4 or until lamb is falling off bone, all crockpots seem different. No need to add liquid as the meat juices will be sufficient.