( I use white whole wheat)
( I use evaporated cane juice for both sugars)
( I use rice milk)
1 1/2 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups, or grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, beaten eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top of each muffin for a little sparkle and crunch (optional).
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.