boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
garlic cloves, minced
red bell peppers, chopped
yellow bell peppers, chopped
sliced water chestnuts
green onions, chopped
- mix dressing, soy sauce, and garlic in a seperate bowl.
- Add half of this mixture so the chicken and toss to coat.
- Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Stir-fry chicken and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until chicken is cooked and vegetable reach desired tenderness.
- Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with rice is desired.