yellow bell pepper, cut into rings
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, undrained
4 (4 ounce)
ground red pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion
- and garlic, saute 7 minutes or until tender.
- Add peppers and tomatoes; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Add fish; sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover and reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
- Turn fish over.
- Cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Transfer to individual serving plates, reser ving cooking sauce in skillet. Keep fish warm.
- Place skillet with cooking sauce over medium-high heat, and cook 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve sauce over fish.