finely shredded cabbage
finely shredded carrot
green onions, thinly sliced
chopped fresh cilantro
grated fresh gingerroot
1 1/2 teaspoons
spring roll wrappers, 7 inch square
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place pork in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and chile sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the center of spring roll wrappers.
- Roll wrappers around the mixture, folding edges inward to close.
- Moisten fingers in the cornstarch and water mixture, and brush wrapper seams to seal.
- Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Brush with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned.
- For crispier spring rolls, turn after 10 minutes.