1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
parmesan cheese, grated
- Line a 5-3/4x3" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic powder until well blended; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, butter and pesto sauce until blended.
- Gradually stir in olive oil.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Carefully spread with 1/3 pesto mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Un-mold; serve with crackers and veggies.
- NOTE: to get nice layers refrigerate first cream cheese layer until firm then top with even layer of pesto mix. Refrigerate after each layer.