ground turkey breast
( I used Canadian steak seasoning and it's wonderful)
( you can also use stoneground mustard)
sharp cheddar cheese
zucchini, finely chopped
red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
tomato, finely chopped
red onions, finely chopped
red leaf lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, grill seasoning, mustard and poultry seasoning.
- Form 4 patties. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each to prevent bulging while cooking. Let the patties sit so the flavors blend while you make the relish.
- In a small bowl, combine zucchini, bell pepper, onion, hot sauce, lime juice, tomatoes and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Spray your large skillet with cooking spray (or use one turn of olive oil) and place it over med-high heat. Add the patties and cook until the juices run clear, which is about 5 minutes on each side. During the last minute of cooking, top each burger with a cheese slice so that it melts.
- Toast and butter the English Muffins. Set a lettuce leaf and burger on each muffin bottom and top with a spoonful of zucchini relish and the muffin top. Enjoy!