3 3/4 cups
4 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
ground black pepper
- In a large stock pot melt butter and saute onions until tender.
- Add water and chicken bouillon, bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour and some of the broth.
- Slowly add flour mixture into the soup.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add half & half, shredded cheese and season with fresh black pepper.
- Heat through until cheese has melted, but be sure NOT TO BOIL!