1 (12 ounce) bags
condensed cream of mushroom soup, not diluted
1 (7 ounce) cans
tuna, drained well
1 cup of cooked frozen peas or 1 cup
canned peas, drained
crushed potato chip
- Prepare egg noodles as directed on package; drain and rinse.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine soup and milk and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, soup mixture, tuna and peas and stir gently until well coated.
- Turn into a buttered casserole or baking dish and sprinkle evenly with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.