ice cream sandwiches
1 (16 ounce) jars
creamy peanut butter
1 (12 ounce) containers
frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pour the hot fudge into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil.
- Stir peanut butter into hot fudge until smooth.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, using 9 1/2 sandwiches.
- Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- Using half the chocolate mixture, put 9 mounds on top and swirl with knife to distribute.
- Top with half the peanuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze until firm, 1 hour.
- Cut into squares to serve.