cream of mushroom soup
shredded cheddar cheese
hard-boiled eggs, sliced
finely chopped onions
uncooked elbow macaroni
dried chipped beef, cut into bite size pieces
( rinse the beef to the desired saltiness level, if preferred)
- Put soup in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, stirring well.
- Add cheese, macaroni, onion and beef; blend well.
- Fold in sliced eggs.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Stir briefly and bake uncovered at 325°F for one hour.