chicken tenders, season with
salt & pepper
( I use the one in the bag ready to serve it cuts time)
mild cheddar cheese
( five each serving)
honey mustard dressing
- After you season the chicken, coat it with flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry on medium high about 4 to 5 minutes or till golden.
- Let them cool off and cut them in pieces.
- In bowls add the lettuce, chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add pineapple chunks, sliced apples and sliced almonds.
- And last honey Dijon dressing.