1 (20 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple in juice
( about 15 whole)
- Drain ALL of the juice from the pineapple, but keep the juice.
- Process all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Use pulses, frequently scraping away from blades.
- If necessary, add back a tablespoon or so of the juice, it won't affect the calorie count very much but you don't want to make your "jam" runny.
- Keeps for months in a tightly closed container in the fridge.
- Great for filled cookies, because since there is no sugar it won't bubble out!