59.14 ml sugar or 59.14 ml
Splenda sugar substitute
118.29 ml cognac or 118.29 ml apricot brandy or 118.29 ml
peach fruit flavored brandy
whole graham crackers, crushed
- In a saute pan add olive oil and almonds, saute until roasted. Take off heat.
- In medium sauce pan add water sugar and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, cardamon and whole cloves. Simmer and stir about 15 minutes.
- Turn heat to low.
- Take out whole cloves.
- Add half and half and cognac or brandy.
- Add crushed graham crackers to thicken. Stir until mixed, low heat.
- Note: You might add more crushed grahams to have a thick sauce.
- Note: You can crush the almonds after toasting with a mortar and pestle if you want a smooth sauce.