cubed cooked ham
( you could also use deli slices)
chopped green onion
cooked hash brown potatoes
( 8 inch)
cheese, soft sharp cheddar
shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread each tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of the soft cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Combine ham and onions, place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla and add about 2-3 tablespoons cooked hash browns.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cream, eggs and salt until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover, bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.