brown paper bag
white corn syrup
- Put popped popcorn in large brown paper bag.
- Mix together butter, sugar and white syrup in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 - 4 minutes, uncovered. Microwaves can vary so please watch closely.
- Remove and stir.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes longer.
- Remove and stir in baking soda.
- Pour over popcorn, stirringwith a wooden spoon.
- Fold bag and place in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high.
- Remove and shake well.
- Return to microwave for 1/2 minute on high.
- Shake and remove.