brown sugar, firmly packed
butter, softened slightly
sweetened flaked coconut
354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional) or 354.88 ml
milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using low speed on mixer, combine flour, 1/2 cup of the brown sugar and butter until particles are fine.
- Press into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan or baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat the remaining brown sugar with eggs until just blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread over partially baked crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.