2 (8 ounce)
boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled
raw shrimp, peeled, tail removed, and cleaned
fresh button mushroom, cleaned and sliced
sun-dried tomato, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
romano cheese, grated
1 1/2 teaspoons
dry penne pasta
- Season and grill the chicken breasts until done. Cool and slice into bite sized pieces.
- Add butter to a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, add the shrimp, sliced chicken, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Saute mixture until shrimp and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the cream, Romano cheese and cayenne pepper. Let cream reduce by half while stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta al dente according to package directions; drain excess water.
- Toss cooked pasta with contents of sauté pan. Serve.