1 (6 1/2 ounce) boxes
jiffy brand pizza crust mix
hot tap water
1 (3 ounce) packages
pepperoni slices, chopped
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, grease one baking sheet.
- Mix pizza crust mix, garlic powder, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Add hot water and mix well.
- Spread Parmesan cheese onto greased baking sheet.
- Drop dough onto parmesan cheese and knead dough into cheese to reduce stickiness.
- Roll dough out on same pan, to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Using a pizza slicer, cut dough into 1 inch strips , but don't separate.
- Bake 15-18 minutes and remove from oven.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread over hot breadsticks.