gourmet vegetable dip
( Spicy tomato & Basil with cashew & parmesan flavoured)
hamburger buns, split & toasted
red onion, slices
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg and dip together in a mixing bowl, season with salt & pepper.
- Shape into 4 large flat patties, cover & chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat a barbeque or non-stick frypan over moderate heat, cook for 3-4 mins each side or until tender but still moist.
- Stack patties on toasted buns (smeared with mayo if using) with greens, tomato & onion.
- Dollop with extra dip & serve.