1 (12 ounce) bags
semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 -4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or 2 -4 tablespoons
( or to taste)
2 lbs fresh strawberries or 2 lbs
fruit, for dipping
- In a double-boiler, completely melt chocolate until smooth consistency.
- Grab your patience.Add cream or half-and-half and kahula and gradually incorporate.
- Dip strawberries, generously coating each.
- Gently lay on wax-lined trays.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minute.
- Once cooled, gently place end of strawberry to SO's lips.
- Observe smiles and repeat.