1 1/3 cups
1 1/2 cups
strawberries, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time. Beat well after each.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating two times with the yogurt, vanilla, milk, and orange juice. Beat just until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into batter.
- Fold in the strawberries and almonds.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, 3/4-full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely.