1 (566.99 g) package
holiday Oreo cookies, divided
1 (28.34 g) envelope
1 (311.84 g) package
white chocolate chips
whipping cream, whipped
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies.
- Mix with butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- Coarsely chop 24 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk in large saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook on low heat 3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate chips; cook until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Place saucepan in bowl of ice water; let stand 8 to 10 minutes or until gelatin mixture is slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
- Gently stir in chopped cookies and the whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Halve remaining cookies.
- Arrange on top of cake just before serving. S.
- tore leftover cake in refrigerator.