chunky peanut butter
packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the peanut butter and butter.
- Add the the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and ginger.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the batter. Don't mix too much.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Do not over bake!
- Cool before cutting.