boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup
great northern beans, rinsed and drained
ground black pepper
baked corn tortilla chips
shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until tender.
- Place chicken, onion, and garlic in crockpot.
- Add wine, beans, mustard powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Place servings into bowl (If using tortilla chips put them in bowl first).
- Sprinkle with cheese and add sour cream.