1 cup cooked ham, chopped or 9 slices
of any deli ham
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat eggs and milk until fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and beat or whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set (Keep an eye on them at the 6 minute mark -- depending on your oven, they could set that fast!).
- Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
- Place seam side down on serving dish.
- Cut into slices.