13 7/8 ounces
refrigerated pie crusts
( I use Recipe #94429)
garlic cloves, minced
( I suggest tomato-basil flavored)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Unroll pizza crust on a greased baking sheet and shape into a rectangle. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan over med-high heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach in stages, stirring until wilted. Remove pan from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Using a slotted spoon, place filling onto lower half of crust. Pull upper half over filling and crimp edges to seal. With a sharp knife, cut 3 or so small slits in the top for steam.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- The original recipe calls for brushing with milk and sprinkling parmesan cheese. Sometimes I skip the milk and just sprinkle parmesan and garlic powder on top.