boneless skinless chicken breasts
natures seasoning salt
sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
green onion, chopped
Pam cooking spray
old elpaso mild taco sauce
- Preheat panini grill.
- Sprinkle Chicken breasts with Natures Season and coat with oil. Brown both sides of chicken on panini press of flat grill.
- Slice chicken into small cubes and put in bowl.
- Spray bottom of one flour tortilla and put sprayed side down on large plate.
- Sprinkle generously with shredded mexican cheeses all the way to the edges.
- Top with diced chicken breasts.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- Top with cilantro.
- For added kick you can add jalapeno peppers if desired.
- Top with second flour tortilla.
- Spray top of shell with Pam.
- Carefully move whole quesadilla onto heated grill.
- When cheese starts oozing out of sides take off carefully and put into plate.
- Cut into 8 equal triangles with pizza cutter.
- Serve on plate with taco sauce, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Watch them disappear!