garlic cloves, minced
spinach, thawed and well drained
( frozen chopped)
part-skim ricotta cheese
part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
provolone cheese, cut into very small pieces
reduced-fat cream cheese
parmesan cheese, shredded
manicotti, cooked al dente' and drained
( 14 count)
( with meat)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray (or using additional sauce, lightly spread some sauce on the bottom of the pan). Set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the mushroom mixture, spinach, ricotta cheese, provolone, cream cheese, half of Parmesan cheese, and the eggs.
- Spoon (or use a pastry bag with a large tip) about 2 tbsp of filling mixture into the manicotti shells and then place them into the 9x13 pan.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over top. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake 55 minutes or until heated through.