1 (12 ounce) bags
wilton chocolate candy melts
light cream cheese, softened
Cool Whip Lite
assorted small or chopped fruit
nonstick cooking spray
- Melt chocolate in microwave on the defrost setting, or in double-boiler.
- Melted chocolate needs to be deep enough to fully dip muffin papers into.
- It's easiest to work with the muffin papers if you work with them in a stack of 10 or 15, this gives the outside paper strength so you can handle it.
- Hold the stack of muffin papers at arms length to the cooking spray, and finely mist the outside of the outer paper with spray.
- Dip muffin paper stack into chocolate all the way up to the edge.
- Pull out of chocolate carefully using tongs or tweezers and place carefully on waxed paper.
- Repeat for all 8 chocolate cups.
- Refrigerate chocolate cups for 5 minutes, and repeat dipping, and then refrigerate for 5 more minutes.
- If you can see any of the paper through the chocolate, you need to dip again, but two times is optimal -- you don't want it to be too thick.
- When chocolate is hardened, carefully peel off paper.
- Keep chocolate cups in refrigerator until you are ready to fill them.
- Whip cream cheese till smooth.
- Add Cool Whip, sugar, limoncello and honey to cream cheese and mix until combined and smooth.
- Put whipped topping in a ziplock bag and cut the corner of the bag off.
- Drop a couple pieces of fruit in the bottom of each cup, then squeeze the topping out over the fruit.
- Top with more fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.