day-old bread, cut in cubes
fat free egg substitute
1% low-fat milk
1 (20 ounce) cans
pineapple tidbits in juice
- Coat a medium-size casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Place the bread cubes in the casserole dish and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the egg substitute, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Add the pineapple and juice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over the bread cubes in the casserole dish.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least two hours-- or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Uncover the casserole dish and pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.