semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus
semi-sweet chocolate chips
( spreadable fruit, smooth, no whole blueberries)
1 1/2 cups
unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt 2/3 cup chocolate chips over a double boiler or in microwave, your choice.
- In a large mixing bowl combine bluberry spreadable fruit, soy milk, sugar, canola oil and extracts.
- Mix on high until no large clumps are visible, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir until well mixed, batter will be thick.
- Mix in melted chocolate.
- Fold in remaining 1/2 cup of whole chocolate chips and fresh blueberries.
- Spread batter in baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Toothpick test is null and void here because the whole chocolate chips will stick anyway!
- Remove from oven and let cool.